Factors to Consider when Buying Infinix Phones in Kenya
- Storage Capacity
- Screen size and Resolution
- Battery Size and Life
- Security Features
Why Infinix Phones
Infinix is a Hong Kong-based smartphone maker.
Infinix phones are one of the most popular smartphones in Kenya. Apart from being affordable, but premium phone brands, the Infinix series also comes with their own chargers and batteries always accompanying their units.
The infinix chargers come with micro USB cable connectors and a USB travel charger. Infinix is climbing up among the top brands in Kenya, especially because these are among the more affordable variants out in the market today.
Infinix provides a complete mobile set on the go and can be used by any Kenyan due to the multiple Android functions it provides.
Some standard features of the best infinix phones in Kenya include a large screen and dual sim capabilities. The phone prices differ depending on where you buy it and depending on the brand.
Irrespective of the Infinix phone model, one thing you can be sure of is that they have sharp and great cameras.
This is quite crucial and valuable because many people especially the youth love to take pictures and selfies so having a good camera is a necessity.
With infinix phones, one can capture every simple and worthy moment without necessarily having a professional camera.
Great Body design
Infinix phones have a good body design that offers comfortability and also exudes a high level of style, excellence, and class.
The power button on the right edge has a fine texture and the fingerprint sensor on the rear is easily accessible for most infinix phones.
Although infinix phones seem to appeal to young people more, there is no doubt that the older generation can also use them without any problems.
Long Life Battery
Infinix phones have more battery capacity of from 3500mAh which lasts almost one full day with normal usage.
Under power usage, one can comfortably get 4 to 6 hours of battery life. Some of these phones also have an amazing energy-efficient processor that enables the device to consume less power.
With its energy intelligence, the device conserves power by directing energy to only apps that require it thus saving more battery power for an extended time. Some phones also have backup batteries.
Infinix phones are powered by Google Android an incredible operating system that grants the user access to millions of mobile apps. The processor’s speed is remarkable and thus you will have a lagging-free experience.
Infinix phones have wide screens that enable one to watch movies on a wide-angle display for amazing viewing pleasure. The widescreen is also favorable when playing video games and browsing the internet.
The phones come with inbuilt memory space which is decent enough to store your apps and other important files.
The memory space depends on the brand. The higher the memory space the more room one gets to store files, pictures, data, and other important information. The external memory can also be upgraded to create additional space.
Value for money
The phones are available countrywide thus making them pocket friendly to every Kenyan.
Apart from the fact that they are very affordable, one is also attracted to the variety of features they have at a low price. Infinix has a smartphone for everyone.
Most infinix phones have connectivity options such as Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, and 4G.
Therefore, most of these phones have a fast internet connection. You will have all your entertainment sources with you wherever you go.
Sensors on most infix phones include a fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, and face unlock.
These sensors measure various environmental parameters. Fingerprint sensors are used for verification and identification when unlocking your phone thus ensuring security.
What to do after buying an Infinix Phone
- Check your Do Not Disturb Rules
- Set your default apps
- Apply a new system theme
- Check out your new phone’s gesture shortcuts and navigation options
- Retrain Google Assistant’s voice Match and turn on OK Google to wake/unlock
- Turn on automatic backups for Google Photos
- Purge your app list
- Set up your new home screen
- Add custom ringtones and text tones for your favorite contacts.
How to Maintain Infinix Phones
- Select a low brightness level, disable sync, identify battery drainers and disable them, and activate battery saving mode to maximize battery life.
- Always keep the device dry. If it gets wet, remove the battery and refrain from the device, wipe it with a dry cloth.
- Do not store the device in high or cold temperatures as this negatively affects the battery life and phone performance.
- Do not drop, knock or shake the device.
- Avoid draining your battery all the way to 0% for a long-lasting battery.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, cleaning solvents, or strong detergents to clean the device. Instead, use a clean, soft, and dry cloth to clean the surface of the device. Too much dust reduces the phone’s performance.
- Protect the phone with screen guards to ensure that the screen doesn’t shatter in case you drop it.
- Update the apps on the phone. Ensure that you are always running the latest version since app developers update apps regularly to add new functionality, cut down on resource usage, and guard against malware.
- Clear the cache. When you install apps or when they run, they may leave junk files behind the cache thus taking up memory that could be used for storing more important information.
- Use trusted sources when downloading and installing a new app. Preferably, use the app store for your device. This ensures protection against malware.